The business philosophy of EuroAsia Interconnector derives from the values of honesty, integrity, altruism, a systematic approach to work and, above all, from highlighting the positive, be this related to colleagues or projects.
The EuroAsia Interconnector is a leading Project of Common Interest (PCI) of the European Union. It is an energy highway bridging Asia and Europe with a total length of 1518kms. It creates a reliable alternative route for the transfer of electric energy to and from Europe.
In order to ensure that the EuroAsia Interconnector is a success, we have built a corporate culture with respect to all stakeholders and the dedication of our team that works with a single mission in mind – to provide a safe and secure supply of energy, while respecting nature and all that Mother Earth has given us.
The EuroAsia Interconnector provides a safe and healthy working environment where all our team members, staff, associates and partners are encouraged to thrive and look beyond their personal surroundings in order to see the bigger picture and the greater benefit of all consumers in Europe and the surrounding regions.
Our values are based on five principles that provide the foundations for a commitment to success and how we interact with our associates and within our partner countries:
At the EuroAsia Interconnector, we believe that the way result are achieved is just as important as the result itself. That’s why we have created a corporate culture in which our people can thrive, and work together effectively as a team.
We are committed to fostering a safe and secure working environment for all our employees.
EuroAsia Interconnector’s values guide our activities and give us direction when we take decisions. When in doubt, they help us to challenge assumptions and ourselves. Our values are an integral part of the EuroAsia Interconnector organisation. They form the firm foundations for the way we do business and interact with all our stakeholders.
Responsibility – act safely and care for the future
• Care for individuals, society, nature and resources.
• Commit fully to safety standards and measures.
• Care for each other and demand zero tolerance for harm.
• Be responsible toward the company and act with care.
Excellence – working together to be the best
• Display dedication, motivation and passion.
• Overcome challenges by working cooperatively to achieve high quality solutions.
• Strive for continuous improvement and development of knowledge and skills.
• Keep an open attitude to change and adapt quickly.
Integrity – do what you say and say what you do
• Follow company guidelines, code of conduct, values, and act accordingly.
• Display authentic, honest and truthful behaviour.
• Take pride in the EuroAsia Interconnector and its activity.
• Speak your mind and remain loyal to decisions.
People – respectful and open minded
• Treat everybody with respect and goodwill.
• Value diversity in culture, gender, age and personality.
• Enhance long-term, trust-based relationships with key stakeholders.
• Achieve the best results by working together.