Details on how to register to the System – Ariba Platform
EuroAsia Interconnector Limited is using the Elia Ariba Platform for communication and the submission of the required documents for the tender procedures.
To be regularly updated about the tender procedures and receive the latest information and clarification, please request access to the System providing the following information via email to [email protected]:
1. Tender Procedure Title
2. Tender Procedure No.
3. Name of the Economic Operator
4. Registered Address
5. VAT Number
6. Details of the Contact Person
c. Telephone Number
In case the Economic Operator is a consortium of natural and/or legal persons, the leader of the consortium shall be indicated, and the above information shall be provided for each member of the consortium.
Information to access the System will be provided by return of an e-mail. Applicants are advised to request this access as soon as possible as granting access to the System requires at least two (2) working days.
Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire
Once registered, you will have access to the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire that was previously provided to some market players in accordance with Article 58 of DIRECTIVE 2014/25/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL.
The Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire is provided to maintain the principles of non-discrimination, transparency and equal treatment between all Candidates, as this was previously provided to some Economic Operators.
Please note that the completion of the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire requires significant time and effort. So, if you are interested to submit it, please register today.
Candidates may fill in and submit the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire together with their “Request to Participate” in the process.
It is clearly indicated that:
• The submission of the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire is optional.
• The decision of a Candidate to either submit a fully completed or to submit a partially completed or not to submit at all the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire has no effect on the evaluation of his Request to Participate and the decision regarding his qualification to proceed to the next stage of the Tender procedure.
• The context of the information provided by the Candidate through the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire has no effect on the evaluation of his Request to Participate and the decision regarding his qualification to proceed to the next stage of the Tender procedure.
Interested Economic Operators that have previously submitted the Preliminary Market Consultation Questionnaire are welcome to provide an updated version if they wish.